A kitchen is one of the most important rooms in any home. It’s where you prepare meals for your family, entertain guests, and gather together for special occasions. A clean kitchen is essential for both your health and enjoyment. If left neglected, a dirty kitchen can be a breeding ground for bacteria and other contaminants. In addition, a messy kitchen can be simply unpleasant to use and be in. No one wants to cook in a cluttered, dirty space. This is why homeowners rely on experts who provide deep cleaning services in Westminster, CO, to handle their tasks for them. However, if you’re looking for ways to deep clean your kitchen yourself, we’ve prepared a step by step guide for deep cleaning your kitchen. Read on!
How do you deep clean a dirty kitchen?
The first thing to do is to declutter so you can see what you’re working with. Take out all the dishes, smaller appliances, and food leftovers, and leave them in another room temporarily, making sure your dog doesn’t cause a mess. Make a list of all the things you need to cover:
- Counters and window sills
- Cabinets, inside and out
- Stove and refrigerator exterior
- Trash compactor
- Microwave inside and out
- All the elements of the sink
When all the spots are listed, the actual work can start:
- Dust all the areas with a dry cloth.
- Apply your products and rub it into the places which need more attention.
- Let the chemical settle in for a few minutes.
- Remove the product with a damp cloth.
- Wipe everything with a dry cloth.
When everything is dry, it is ready for all the equipment to come back in. This is a great time to throw away any broken dishes and things which do not belong there.
Tips & tricks in saving time while cleaning the kitchen
Your deep cleaning can be made easier if you plan ahead and label everything that goes inside the cupboards. This means grouping all the:
This makes it easier to tackle the different parts of your kitchen, such as the countertops and other surfaces.
Getting into the actual cleaning process, there are a few tricks which will save your time:
- Use an old toothbrush for corners, the faucet and the microwave insides.
- Use a soda drink to clean the inside of the drain and pipes.
- Use a strong vacuum cleaner if you are a pet owner, as your pet will surely spend a lot of time around food.
- Give enough time to the floor to dry after mopping.
- Don’t forget reachable areas underneath the furniture, just like you wouldn’t forget to clean under the sofa in the living room.
This all may take a little extra time on the first run, but will make your life easier in the future.
Where can I book reliable deep cleaning services in Westminster, CO?
If housework isn’t something you find relaxing and fulfilling, there are always alternatives. With Clean Queen Maid Service of Westminster, you will have a royal service. Whether it’s making your living room spot-free or effectively deep cleaning your basement, your crew will use natural products safe for both humans and pets.
Whether you live next to the Standley Lake Regional Park or in another area of the city, our services are at your disposal. Get in touch with us and book your appointment!