No matter how you put it, only a deep home cleaning can wipe the slate clean once you decide to start over. Whether your new house is freshly built or was previously occupied, there will be either dirt or chemical residue which calls for a thorough scrub of your new place.
Although lease requirements usually include an extensive move-out cleanup, you can never tell if space was handled up to your expectations. So, is there a way to systematically eliminate dirt and grime buildups and move into your new home hassle-free?
Absolutely yes. There are plenty of tips and tricks you can use to bring the sparkle back. You might, however, need the assistance of professional move-in cleaning in Westminster to get through the process smoothly. Read on to learn more!
What does a move in clean include?
A detailed move-in cleaning typically includes a breakdown of all rooms, along with details of what needs to be tackled inside each one of them. If looking for the most effective way to tackle the task, give your entire place a good clean before you unpack and you can’t go wrong.
1. Start by paying attention to the kitchen area:
- Removing cobwebs and general dusting
- Wiping shelves, countertops, cabinets, and other surfaces
- Disinfecting the sink and fixtures
- Sanitizing all the appliances, inside out
- Degreasing the stovetop and the oven
- Polishing windows and wiping down window sills
- Mopping the floors
- Emptying the trash
2. Sanitize your bathroom properly:
- Disinfecting shower/tub and the toilet
- Scrubbing bathroom sink and faucets
- Wiping down the cabinets and vanity area
- Polishing mirror
- Vacuuming and mopping the floors
3. Don’t forget about other areas, too:
- General surface dusting
- Sweeping and vacuuming
- Eliminating cobwebs
- Wiping mirrors and other reflective surfaces
- Polishing furniture
- Disinfecting hard-to-reach spots
- Mopping the floors
How long does it take to clean your new house?
The process of settling into your new place can be taxing and time-consuming. How long it will take depends on a variety of factors:
1. Square footage of your home
2. Current condition and the age of the construction, appliances, heating and cooling system
3. Experience with skills, products, and equipment required for relocation cleaning tasks
4. The effectiveness of your relocation plan as a whole
Unless you’ve prepared yourself well, you may find this process an ambitious undertaking due to its complexity and size. Though you probably can get your future home well-organized on your own, you shouldn’t let your new life revolve around scrubbing.
Let experts take the load off your shoulders if some of the household chores seem too challenging. With all the details provided, professionals will be able to give you an accurate estimate of the cost and time needed for the upcoming move-in cleanup.
Where can I book in-depth move-in cleaning help in Westminster?
Right here! With Clean Queen Maid Service of Westminster, you get all the perks of move out cleaning and a range of other services you might need.
In addition to clearing out the mess in your new and old residence, we specialize in providing ongoing maintenance and premium upkeep. We’ve built trust thanks to years of expertise, safe products, and a fully personalized approach.
All our services are powered by a 100% guarantee, so in case you are not satisfied with the results, we will gladly return to re-clean your home, whether you live near Standley Lake Regional Park or elsewhere in the area. Get in touch with us and book your appointment!