Costco's Cleaning Products Top Five Best Buys
Whether you’re cleaning your own home or running your own cleaning business, you need to have the right tools, supplies, and trust in your supplies to get the job done timely and streamlined. Unfortunately, with so many different products on the market to choose from, it can be hard to know what is worthwhile and what is not. When you’re looking for high quality well priced items, check out Costco’s cleaning products. Costco offers a wide variety of cleaning products, especially those from the Kirkland brand,
Costco’s cleaning products top five best buys:
Kirkland microfiber towels are super absorbent and soft, making them perfect for cleaning many different surfaces, including glass, mirrors, countertops, and stainless steel appliances. You can save money buying this product because they are machine-washable and reusable.
Scotch-Brite non-scratch scrubs are essential for cleaning delicate surfaces, such as cooktops, bathtubs, and sinks without scratching them. They are great at removing tough stains, such as food residue and grease as well.
Dawn dish soap is a powerful degreaser that can be used to clean dishes and even floors. This amazing cleaner can also get out grass and red wine stains.
Lysol has always been known to be a disinfectant that kills 99.9% of germs. It is important to disinfect your home to prevent the spread of germs and disease.
Kirkland garbage bags are perfect for holding heavy trash. They’re also affordable, so you can save money on them when you buy in bulk.
Cleaning Professionals use and trust the above products on a regular basis. These are just some of the options that Costco has to offer. With so many options to choose from, you will easily find the perfect products for your cleaning needs.
Here are a few tips about Costco’s cleaning products listed:
- Use Kirkland microfiber towels to clean all visible surfaces in your home. Wring these towels out before using them to avoid streaks.
- Use Scotch-Brite non-scratch scrubs for delicate surfaces and to remove tough stains. Test the scrub in a safe area first before using it on a delicate surface.
- Use Dawn dish soap for dishes, floors, and other surfaces. Dilute with water first.
- Use Lysol on all surfaces to disinfect. Follow instructions properly.
- Use Kirkland garbage bags to dispose of trash. Tie the bags first before disposal.