When you want to thoroughly clean your home, following a deep cleaning checklist is a great method that will help you achieve a high level of cleanliness. Typically, deep cleaning is not something you do every day or every time you clean since it’s more extensive than basic cleaning. To achieve the best results, it’s a good idea to prepare beforehand. To make it as easy and efficient as possible, you can start planning the details and putting them down on paper.
The safest and best option is to hire deep cleaning services for complete convenience and professional results. If you live in Arvada or one of the surrounding cities, reaching out to local experts is an easy solution that will help you give your home a new glow quickly and efficiently. Their knowledge and experience, as well as the cleaning methods they use, will greatly shorten the time required for the entire process. What’s more, if you hire cleaning professionals, you don’t have to worry about having all the necessary cleaning products in your home.
What does a professional deep clean include?
Precisely because it requires more energy and time, many homeowners cannot afford to tackle deep cleaning on their own. Fortunately, an expert cleaning team can always step in to help, following a comprehensive list of tasks. Of course, the scope of service and the exact checklist may depend on the cleaning provider you choose. Some professionals even use high-quality, green cleaning products. Finally, by letting the pros tackle the deep clean, you can successfully avoid making some common cleaning mistakes. So, here’s what a pro deep learning checklist typically includes:
1. Deep cleaning the kitchen
- Cleaning the exterior of your stove
- Cleaning your countertops and cabinets (fronts and handles)
- Wiping down your kitchen appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave)
- Removing dust from and wiping window sills
- Thoroughly polishing the sink and cleaning faucets
- Check if the drain is blocked and cleaning it
2. Addressing the bathroom
- Dusting all vanities
- Wiping down the toilets (inside and out)
- Scrubbing the sinks and faucets
- Tackling the bathtub/shower
- Handling glass shower doors
3. Tackling the common areas
- Getting rid of cobwebs
- Wiping baseboards
- Handling blind cleaning
- Cleaning dirty walls
- Removing dust from picture frames
- Wiping down the window sills
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Dusting pieces of furniture
How long does deep cleaning a house take?
There is no definitive answer to this question. A thorough deep cleaning requires more time precisely because of its detailed process. The time required depends on several factors such as:
- The size of the house
- The number of people cleaning
- The number of rooms that require cleaning
- The size and number of windows
- Whether you have hardwood, carpeted, or some other type of floors
- How long it has been since the last deep cleaning
As you can see, there are several things that affect the duration of deep cleaning. Of course, professionals can handle this task more quickly and efficiently due to their experience and expert techniques. In order to clean the areas like professionals, you must also use special cleaning agents, but be careful not to use hazardous cleaning products.
Where can I schedule professional deep cleaning services in the Arvada region?
Since regular cleaning is an easy task for most people, help is usually needed with deep cleaning. A professional deep cleaning checklist is quite detailed and comprehensive. So, if you do not want to spend your free time scrubbing your bathroom, it’s best to leave the hard work to experts. In the meantime, you can visit the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities while your cleaning team gives your home an in-depth treatment.
Here at Clean Queen, you can find rigorously screened and background checked cleaners who will meet your highest standards. Our fully customized cleaning service will meet the needs of your family and household, giving your home a lasting sense of freshness. We will efficiently remove any dirt using safe, green products. Reach out to us and get a free quote now!