The Ultimate Housekeeping Checklist for Homeowners in Arvada
Whether you’re living alone or with kids and pets, you surely know that cleaning isn’t a simple job. It’s a complex process that demands a lot of time and planning in order to be completed successfully. For this reason, many people opt for hiring professionals who offer housekeeping services in Arvada. When hiring a professional, make sure they provide you with a house cleaning checklist to ensure expectations are aligned.
However, there is another way in which you can make everyday clean-ups go hassle-free. Creating an ultimate cleaning checklist will make your life much easier. If you plan and organize your tasks and follow the checklist regularly, you will notice you’re less stressed and the job is performed more efficiently.
Start your preparation for stress-free house clean-ups by taking a look at the ultimate home cleaning checklist we’ve prepared for you.
What should a cleaning checklist include?
Creating a cleaning checklist is one of the most important clean-up rules. If you follow the one below, you’ll be able to sanitize your residence like a professional.
Gather your equipment and place them in one spot or separate them according to the room you’ll spruce up. Start by writing down all of the tools and products you’ll need:
- Vacuum cleaner and broom
- Window cleaning solutions
- Cloths and rags
- Towel papers
- Microfiber cloths for dusting
- Leather and wood cleaning products
When planning to thoroughly sanitize your whole home, make sure to take every room into consideration. Start from the areas that are more demanding to clean. These are the so-called “wet areas” that include the kitchen and the bathroom. Go through the checklist and clean room by room:
One of the most important and most used rooms in your home should be sanitized this way:
- Place the dirty dishes into the sink, wash them, and store them
- Put the food remains into the fridge and throw away what’s not safe to eat
- Clear your cabinets, counters, and shelves
- Wipe and dust all areas
- Vacuum or sweep
- Mop the floors
- Refill your food containers
- Wipe the windows
- Scrub the microwave, oven, and fridge inside/out
- Throw away the rubbish
- Wipe the trash can
- Wipe the sink, handles, and door knobs
- Wash the mirror, window, and high-touch areas
- Disinfect the toilet
- Wash the toilet brush
- Scrub the bath and the shower
- Pay attention to sanitizing handles and sinks
- Clear the counters and wipe them
- Scrub the storage spaces inside/out
- Mop the floor and spray it with disinfectant
- Wash the shower curtain and the bathmat
- Wipe the showerhead, soap dishes, and racks
- Change the bed linens
- Vacuum the floors and appliances
- Mop the floors
- Wipe the windows and door frames
- Scrub the door handles
- Clear the wardrobes and shelves, then dust them
- Put away the toys, books, papers, and other clutter you find
- Vacuum and mop the whole area
- Dust the decor, counters, and all your devices
- Wipe the shelves
- Replace the pillowcases
- Bring the clean blankets
- Wipe all the shoes
- Vacuum and mop the floor
- Wash the window
- Dust the cabinets
Who offers dependable housekeeping services in Arvada and the region?
If you’re in need of a dependable and trained team of professionals to thoroughly sanitize your place of residence, don’t hesitate to hire Clean Queen. We’re a client-centered company that boasts years of experience and numerous homes cleaned from top to bottom. We offer a diverse range of services tailored to your specific needs and preferences. From deep and relocation clean-ups to sprucing up certain areas only, you will surely find the service that suits you.
We use high-quality tools and eco-friendly products and know all clean-up mistakes that should be omitted. We know you want only reliable professionals around your family and belongings, which is why we pick our team members very carefully and by conducting stringent screenings.