Should you clean your home before cleaners arrive? Will they judge your messy kitchen or dirty bathroom? Of course, you’re hiring professionals to avoid the struggle of dealing with household chores, but there must be a reason why there’s an old saying “cleaning up for the cleaning lady”. Even though only light tidying is needed to set your cleaning up for success, no one expects your house to be spic and span when professional house cleaners arrive
But, how do you prepare for professional deep cleaning services in your home in Thornton and what to expect from your appointment? There are actually a few basic preparatory steps that will make both parties happy. Read on!
How do you prepare for a deep cleaning?
Although there is not much you should do before cleaning specialists arrive, take care of these simple steps to ensure your home receives luxury-level service:
- Remove the clutter and put things back where they belong. This includes your clothes, kids’ toys, plates and glasses scattered around, etc. This will facilitate the process and make it more efficient since maids won’t get distracted.
- No food around the house. If there are any leftovers and food scraps, make sure to put them away before the cleaners come.
- Choose a safe place for your pets. Even if your furry friends aren’t fearful around strangers, having an arsenal of cleaning products around them can be tricky. To make sure they’re safe, keep them locked away or out of the cleaning area.
- Think about your family. Scheduling professional cleaning services means choosing the time that works best for you. However, it might happen that some of your family members are at home, so it’s crucial that you discuss the precise arrangement with your cleaning company beforehand.
What to expect during a deep cleaning service?
If you’re done with spot-checks and piled up clutter, you can sit back and relax because the cleaning specialists will handle the rest:
In-depth bathroom cleaning
- Disinfecting and cleaning toilet inside out
- Giving sinks and faucets a good scrub
- Sanitizing bathtub/shower
- Wiping down glass surfaces
- Mopping the floor
Meticulous kitchen clean up
- Disinfecting worktops and high-touch areas
- Cleaning cabinets inside out
- Thoroughly cleaning sink and faucets
- Degreasing the oven and cleaning the stovetop
- Wiping down the appliances
- Vacuuming and mopping the floors
Tackling the bedrooms
- Dusting from top to bottom
- Vacuuming drapes, rugs, floors
- Wipe down light switches, light fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Cleaning windows and mirrors
- Clean under the bed
Keep in mind, however, that keeping your home clean is not the ultimate goal, but to maintain a healthy and hygienic environment. Powered by green products and top-notch tools, reputable cleaners will use responsible solutions to keep you on the safe side.
Where do I find trustworthy deep cleaning services in Thornton & the vicinity?
Are you overwhelmed by all the upkeep and you’re searching for professional help? Or perhaps you have a busy schedule and no house cleaning shortcuts up your sleeve? Look no further because Clean Queen Maid Service of Westminster is here to help you stay on top of your daily chores!
Thanks to our long-lasting expertise, we have a client-focused approach that ensures a deep understanding of our clients’ needs. After the initial visit, we love hearing honest feedback from our clients. If for any reason whatsoever you’re not satisfied with any element of the service provided, let us know and we’ll be happy to revisit for a re-clean.
Reach out to us and reclaim your free time. Instead of spending it on cleaning, you can enjoy hiking across the Rocky Mountains with your family and friends. Call us today and book the service you need!